Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pulau Perhentian 1

We drove from KL to Kuala Besut, about 7 hours drive.....
The boat leaving to Pulau Perhentian at 10 am. We had a walk near the jetty. There is some bus operator which come to Kuala Besut directly from KL. One of it is Transnasional.



There a big tree near the jetty:


Black and white:


If you need to stay a night at Kuala Besut, there are some Hotel too. One of it:


At Bubu office at Kuala Besut, waiting for my boat


View of the Jetty. walking towards our boat. The journey take about 35 minutes.


Like that: not my boat of course


Ah.... arrived at Paradise


Bubu


1st thing to check my room, ok nice and clean


next, Toilet: Ok very clean too. Great


Low tide: morning tide are low, about 3 pm, the tide are high


Let me check the water.....wah i can see me hand


Walk to my waist and I can still see my feet


water are crystal clear.......

No comments:

Post a Comment