Saturday, July 10, 2010

Jonker Walk, Melaka

Located in the heart of Melaka town, Jalan Hang Jebat. Located a night market named Jonker Walk. I have heard it from me friends for quite some times and now only I went there for a walk myself.

Find it quite different from others night market in KL town. The things that they marketed there, more to antique and hand made stuff. Lots of food stall and local most famous, pineapples tarts.And of course a lot of people.

You will know once you reach there as there will be traffic jam from 500 meter away, and you can see jonker walk signage everywhere.

1)
lots of MAMEE advertisement.










See, you will see jonker sign everywhere......

Nice and cosy restaurant everywhere, and lots of them served local delicacies which i find it quite interesting, I will give it a try on my next visit







There is a boutique hotel right directly at Jonker walk, very convenience Jonker boutique hotel

Look beautiful too....I didn't stay there, so I cannot comment on the hotel...




Saw this piggy-bank, which is not a piggy but a food. Look so real and beautiful


View of the jonker walk


No comments:

Post a Comment