Saturday, September 1, 2012

Song Saa Private Island. Inside the villa

We are welcome by a freshly squeeze lime juice and a cold towel....so refreshing. Once we are done, we are ushered to our villa.

On our way........

Introduced me to all the kitchen stuff, utensil, food and drink

Dining Table, see the 2 whites paper wrap on the table, those are cheese and salami platters.

Living room, with a super long sofa overlooking our pool and the sea.

Kitchen with coffee maker and teas. Nuts and dry fruits too

unlimited drink which consist of carbonated drink, beers, wines, still and bubbly water.

Above is our room, the bed and the pillow are soooo comfy. I even ask do they sell their pillow and they said no. so sad. hahaha


Washroom, superb, no need to fight over the mirror


Super big bath tub overlooking the sea.


View from my room. By the way, the room are furnish with Ipods and Bose sound system.


Outside view overlooking my villa

staircase to the sea, small pool not enough, go the the bigger pool :)

That's me !!!

Kids are super enjoy!!
Food menu are fantastic and they deliver it to my villa

My Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment