Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mount Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

Our journey to the highest peak in Asia...tomorrow morning, we will start our journey up. stay a night at mersilau. By the way we are taking timpohon trail, but we choose to stay at mersilau..Mersilau trail have a nicer view but longer by 2 km.....for me no way.....I don't even know I can make it thru shorter trail



staying at mersilau is cooling.... around 20 C , lots of mist, my camera also blur already


Our chalet:


Nature and nature, many visitor came here for bird watching. we can hear lots of bird sound.


Golf course....fantastic weather to play golf


We can see the peak from here.... i'm really wondering ...can i make it??


Going to our dinner area..they serve buffet steamboat. with the weather and the veg that are locally planted..... really nice....


all the fresh mushrooms, and many many types of green,


We eat and chat all the way till the night.....


For my whole life so far, this is the biggest challenge for me. When exercising is never my routine, and with my health, asthmatic... I told myself I'm going to try. At least i tried before..

Jokes that my friendssss teased me, not one but many.....
1) remember to bring a rope so that you can tie yourself to a tree when winds blow....
2) Are you hiring porter to carry you up...they can carry up to 60kg
3) you going up...then i can go up also.....
4) last but not least, they are speechless and just laugh their hearts out...

stay tuned for my journey to go up the peak.......

No comments:

Post a Comment