Monday, June 28, 2010

Eagle Ranch Resort, Port Dickson

Located at Port Dickson. I spend a night there with my family. Eagle ranch resort
I don't know why I can manage to take a photo without any people inside. Quite fully book on the day I went. Look like a ghost town?





reception


What a fruits....


I stayed at Bandwagon. they got 4 types of rooms. I think Bandwagon and tepee is the cheepest.

Tips for Bandwagon: Request for ground room, cooler and they some they have chairs outside.
Upstairs room are hotter, but you get another "floor"(photo below)


Inside bandwagon: toilet, not very clean.


2 single beds. Tv without cable channel. only local channel


See the stairs to upstairs, another small area up there, about 6'x10'. I didn't go up cos super duper hot and humid up there. like sauna


Activities at the resort.

1) volleyball (foc) Can get the ball from the counter


2) horse cart- super expensive RM10 per pax, Kid below 3 is free


Go Cart - RM 20 for 5 rounds (the round not very big)


3) Canoe - RM 20 for 30 minutes


4) Archery - RM 10 for 15 arrows


5) Horse Riding - RM 10 for 2 laps
6) paint ball - RM 45
7) obstacle course and management games (min 15 pax)
you can find the activities and pricing in the website. As my conclusion, this resort are not meant for family vacation, cos mostly the activites need 15 pax minimun and the price not cheap (expensive)
The beach are located 10 minutes away. The water are not really clean

Look clean? is not



Kampung House. Also the place for canoe. The water dirty


My kids on horse riding





Kids on go-kart


The pool


And Jacuzzi


Can see why I said the water is dirty....


Obstacle with flygin fox I guess, Didn't try cos RM 20 for one element. total about 15 parts and will cost RM 300 per person to finish one round.... oh my gosh, crazy....


Archery.


Tepee, no toilet attached. shared toilet outside


Log cabin....


I had my dinner the hotel too, price range from RM 12 (fried noodle and rice) to RM 20 (western food)
My conclusion are:
1) Promotional room rates are cheap but once you are there, all the games are so expensive
2) Suitable for groups adult and not family with kids (lots of activities need 15 pax)
3) Once is enough, will not go back again

No comments:

Post a Comment