Monday, June 28, 2010

Ibu Oka's suckling pig

They have 2 restaurants now, Ibu Oka and Ibu Oka 2. Both also located at Ubud. So famous that everybody said is a must when you visit Bali. Should give it a try and judge it yourself as I believe different people has different taste.
Ibu Oka address: In between Jalan Suweta and Jalan Tegal Sari. No.2, Ubud, Bali. (can ask any taxi at ubud and they can bring u there)

I visited Ibu Oka in my previous visit, and this time I choose to visit the Ibu Oka 2.
Much more confortable.


See, the area is bigger, double storey and with proper table and chair, don't have to sit with leg folded. Not sure about the crowd as I reached that at 3 pm


About RP30,000 for a plate, if you like avocado, remember to order the avocado juice here, very nice.




I like it with lots of chillies


No comments:

Post a Comment